Please retweet. Sunshine disinfects. All sources are at bit.ly/ElonMuskThread
A. Review: from college to Zip2 (9-12)
B. No visa (13-16)
C. No Physics degree (17-30)
D. No PhD acceptance (31-44)
E. Quitting Twitter’s board (45-48)
F. Why it matters: national security (49-52)
G. Things to do (53-60)
H. Thoughts (61-67)
Judith Haccou, former director of graduate admissions, has died at 69 – Stanford Report
Judith Haccou, former director of graduate admissions, was known for her dedication to Stanford students, staff and faculty and her institutional memory.
Most likely, Elon never applied to grad school. The 2007 lawsuit quotes an article saying he moved to CA on the advice of Queen’s U. business professor, to meet investors. Elon was in business, not science. 42/
Note: Elon says his PhD topic was “advanced capacitors and batteries to improve the energy density for electric vehicles”. Nix worked on neither in 1995. 44/
Elon Musk subpoenas Stanford in legal battle with Twitter
In Wednesday’s subpoena issued to Stanford, Musk’s legal team requested documents related to all “conversations, conferences, discussions, interviews, meetings, negotiations and agreements.
* Larry Davidow. Ask how Elon got paid in 1996 with no work permit. Ask him how the visa got arranged.
* Parag Agarwal. What did Elon show him the night he decided to buy Twitter? 55/
* Penn – ask for Physics students & faculty there ‘93-95. Does anyone remember Elon? Why the blank degree?
* Stanford legal: does the letter from Judith Haccou contradict their filing? Why was Stanford subpoenaed? What did they talk to Twitter about? 56/
* Kimbal: what visa did you enter the US with in 1995?
* Both: what was your visa status 1995–1997? When & how did you get work authorization?
* Elon: why did you say your degree was in 1995 in SEC filings?
* Elon: which Physics classes have you taken? 57/
How does your anti-elite pose square with your pathetic degree-grubbing? Thiel’s lapdog JD Vance cried: “we have to attack..universities in this country..they pursue deceit and lies.” Should he give back his Yale degree? 58/